PROGRAMME EDUCATONAL OBJECTIVES :
- To prepare students for successful practice in diverse fields of chemical engineering such as chemicals, polymers/advanced materials, energy, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, environmental engineering and in the fields of societal expectations on time.
- To prepare students for advanced studies in Chemical Engineering and its allied fields.
- To ensure our students are recognized for excellence and leadership and selected for high-ranking industrial, academic, government and other professional positions.
- To develop students’ skills and awareness to become socially, ethically and morally responsible individual in all the challenges they take over in our communities and in the field of chemical engineering.
- Created: 16 September 2014
- Last Updated: 09 December 2015