- To provide students with updated knowledge in science and technology, to become competent and practising chemical engineers without compromising professional ethics and moral values.
- To undertake research of a calibre that is internationally recognized.
- To undertake collaborative projects which provide opportunities for long - term interaction with academia, industry and other research organisations.
- To develop infra-structure that promotes creativity and an entrepreneurial culture.
- To foster ethical leadership and activities that supports the administration, advancements, governance and regulation of chemical engineering education and the engineering profession.
To be a globally recognized chemical engineering program coupled with excellence in education, training, research and consultancy in chemical engineering and to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society.
- Created: 16 September 2014
- Last Updated: 04 December 2015